At Castlebrae Community High School, students are expected to take pride in their appearance and their school. The vast majority of parents and students have expressed their wish to see a clearly identifiable Uniform, contributing to the positive ethos of the school and as such we encourage our young people to wear their Uniform with pride.
We ask all parents/carers to support the school by encouraging your child to adhere to the agreed dress code and the wearing of our school uniform.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.
Castlebrae Community High School Uniform
• Plain black school trousers
• Plain black school skirt
• A school tie must be worn and clearly visible
• A plain white shirt or blouse
• A plain black jumper or cardigan.
• School trousers or skirt of an acceptable length
• Black Shoes/Trainers with black laces
• School Blazer for Senior Phase (S4 to S6) students