- Mr. M. Hughes (Curriculum Leader and teacher of Chemistry)
- Mr. T. Lindsay (Teacher of Chemistry and Biology)
- Ms. T. Dornan ( Teacher of Physics )
- Mr. M. Crombie (Teacher of Mathematics)
- Ms. J. Heatlie (Teacher of Mathematics)
- Mr. A. O’Doherty (Depute/ Teacher of Mathematics)
- Ms. G. Brownlee (Teacher of Craft, Design and Tech)
- Mrs. M. Saez-Martinez (Teacher of Craft, Design and Tech)
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. The Castlebrae Community High School STEM faculty aim to engage, challenge and inspire pupils in these subjects. A range of innovative teaching approaches are used to develop knowledge and understanding as well as develop skills for success in qualifications and higher learning our subjects.
Our values mirror the school values –
We strive to provide learning opportunities of the highest standard, and expect all pupils to work hard and to the best of their ability. There are wide range of careers and further education that place high value on skills such as problem solving, communication, team work, numeracy and numeracy that are developed within the department.
Keep up to date with whats going on in the faculty
Faculty social media accounts